|Log into the administrative page of the gateway and make the following
- UID0 = [anything, but not 0]
- UID1 = [anything, but not 0]
- UseLoginID = 1
- UseSIP = 1
- SIPRegOn = 1
- GkOrProxy = sip.sipboutique.com
- AudioMode = 0x00000000
- ConnectMode = 0x00060003
- LBRCodec = 0
- RxCodec = 0
- TxCodec = 0
- NumTxFrames = 1
- Set LoginID0 and LoginID1 to be your SIP
Boutique account number
- Set PWD0 and PWD1 to be your SIP
- CallCmd = BS;NA;H*99;xA;Df;H;
- Click Apply.
Please note that each booth in your shop must have a unique UID value.
|We offer a simple test facility on our servers that you are welcome to
use. To call it, configure your software or hardware dialler to send calls to SIP Boutique, and then dial 123. You should hear
a test announcement. If you hear this, then your equipment is set up
correctly and you should be able to use SIP Boutique.